Account aggregation apps

(Dave) #1

I’ve been wondering if any of the account aggregating apps like Emma include the Nationwide credit cards, and if they do does that include pending transactions?

I’ve never used one of these apps so I don’t know if any show pending transactions or not. I know the Nationwide credit card operation is separate from their debit cards so I am not necessarily expecting they are available to these apps at all.

I use Emma and Yolt (I prefer Emma).

Emma doesn’t cover Credit Cards, but they are on the horizon. They are starting with Capital One, MBNA, Tesco and Virgin Money. So not sure if it will show pending.

Yolt covers Nationwide.

I have just checked my Tesco Visa card on Yolt vs Tesco Bank app. Yolt doesn’t show the pending transactions viewable via the Tesco Bank app.

It looks as though Credit Card companies only pass on transaction data which have been cleared onto your account?

(Dan Mullen) #3

Yeah, as @Ardvarky said, Yolt definitely works with Nationwide Credit Cards.

(Dave) #4

Thanks for the replies. I had a feeling pending transactions wouldn’t be included even if an app did work with the Nationwide credit cards. I guess I’ll have to wait until they implement this in their own app (I won’t hold be breath though) :slight_smile:

Thanks again.

(sam) #5

Money dashboard displays my teso credit card nicely

Emma works with my Nationwide Credit Card.

(Dave) #7

Just downloaded Emma and it’s working with my Nationwide credit card also, but not pending transaction as expected.

It’s a bit of a shock seeing the spending analysis for some categories… I might go in to hiding for the rest of the day and do some money planning :rofl: