Airtime Rewards (Phone Bill Discount)

The only notifications you get are when it confirms it’s tracking a new purchase and when it’s credited your account with the cash reward.

Definitely worth doing - I’ve been using it for a few months and have already had £10 credited to my Three account.

Worth using @grant.macgregor code to get £1.50 credit :clap:

1 Like

It’s a good idea but you get substantially more cashback using a site like topcashback, so not sure I see the benefit personally

Cheers buddy.

I’ve been using it for a while, it’s pretty unobtrusive in terms of them getting in touch. They do push alerts and the odd text about bonus’ but nothing too annoying

Does it cover your bill?

not even close :smiley:

I’ve got £1.88 so far and taken ages to get that.

For me it’s a non brainer… I added all my debit and credit cards, which take 24hrs to register on their system.

I don’t go out of my way to hit the shops which are on their service. But there are lots of high street shops on there. So popping into Boots or Argos etc, soon adds up as these are shops I’d use regardless of them being on Airtime Rewards.

Added bonus for me is that I’ve added the wife’s cards too, handy for when she hits the clothes shops… :smile:

My kids have started to use the service and pretty impressed seeing a credit gradually building against their mobile bills :money_with_wings:

2 Likes

Been on £9.88 for a good long while…

I have to thank Curve and their rewards scheme of choosing Papa John’s Pizza.
Now that I moved to Curve Cash, I barely moved…because I no longer get rewarded for PJP and I’ve stopped going there.

I guess there’s Waitrose (2 minute walk from where I live) but I favour Tesco. :confused:

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who’s signed up using the OP link.

I hope you’re all taking advantage of the discount! :+1:t2:

I actually have like 12 quid in the account. Don’t know when I’m going to pull the trigger.

1 Like

I’ve earned £33 so far! What a great app :clap:

1 Like

It is good but taking me ages to get there.

The Airtime Rewards app allows you to casually earn money off your next phone bill by spending at high street shops, such as: New Look, Primark, Morrisons, Delieveroo, Boots, Waitrose, Argos, Café Nero, Pizza Express and many more.

For a short time only (10/11), the app is giving £1.50 to every person who signs up using the following referral code: AW3XTYGQ

Let me know your thoughts! :+1:t2:

Sadly it doesn’t appear to support Amex cards yet.

That’s unusual. I have a friend who said they had registered their Amex.

I’ll ask and get back to you.

I registered mine. It says “Coming Soon” on the card. So no, Amex is not supported yet.

And even if it’s supported, no merchant in the app supports Amex yet.

1 Like

Yeah, as above you can add the card but it says coming soon.

Sadly this makes it a lot less useful to me.

3 Likes

How much has everyone managed to redeem?

Exactly this tbh - anything in the app that you can get cashback on supports AmEx pretty much