Barclays not ready for Android 10

Just got this text, which I find really annoying:

We’re sorry, the Barclays, Barclaycard and Pingit apps won’t work if you upgrade your software to Android 10. We know it’s a pain when you can’t use your apps. We’re working on it and we’ll let you know as soon as you can use them on Android 10. You can still use online banking or call us as normal. Your Barclays Team

It’s not out yet is it?

No, that’s right.

So, chop chop Barclays!

It’ll be here in a few weeks. They’ve had plenty of time to prepare :scream:

Yeah, hopefully should be there by the release date. It is fairly common place for things not to work on the new releases especially with major changes. Same on iOS.

1 Like

So, Android 10 is out, and I want to update my pixel.

Anyone knows how far Barclays has gotten?

As far as I know am update hasn’t been pushed, so no.

Shame on Barclays! :angry:

1 Like

What were you doing getting an Android phone that would be updated so quickly? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

There is no excuse not to have your app ready. This happens every year :joy:

1 Like

Don’t support Google pay and now android 10. Do they not like android at Barclays?

Maybe they’re running on Samsung time?

1 Like

Just upgraded to 10. Dark mode good. Big hole in the screen where my banking is supposed to be. Clock ticking.

2 Likes

Great news; just spoke to CS and they reckon the update for the app will be rolled out by end of this week. Better late than never …

PS: Someone might have give them the wrong impression about the dark mode. Must have thought they must keep their app users in the dark :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Well that’s be good! Thanks for passing on the information!

Pingit now has Android Q support according to the latest versions release notes. :grinning:

:scream: what’s up with that font?!?! :scream:

1 Like

I like it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, at least its not comic sans…

2 Likes

So does it work on pingit now? Smoothly??
Update: it works on pingit just updated my pixel 2xl. Before you update I suggest online login to Barclays. Saved my ass.