[promotional message removed as it violates our non spam guideline]
Good luck. You misspelt business.
Thanks for letting me know
Also wishing you good luck, may I ask why you’re not taking debit or credit card payments?
thanks Recchan really appreciate it! and Maby in the future i’ll add Debit and credit card payments but for now its only “Bank Transfer” “Cash in person” “Cash by Mail” and “CashApp”
Would you be able to tell me your company name and registration number?
Website lists 7263891 but I’m not seeing anything on Companies House
Check back in 24/48 hours it will show on companies house
(7163891) not (7263891) mistyped sorry and i just registered it a few mins ago
i found a bank called Enumis! once my bussiness is registered they’ll be able to provide me a bussiness bank account to use for this bussiness YESSS!
Dont worry 7163891 number will show my bussiness soon!
I doubt it. Company number 07163891 was incorporated in February 2010 and is now dissolved.
And you misspelt business.
All company registration numbers beginning with 7 were used up years ago. I think the newest ones start with a 9 now.
Pretty sure they won’t be happy with this one.
Sadly and again, not insinuating anything about the OP just following on the conversation. A company registration does not a legitimate company make
Also I may be late to the conversation but the website now says Sole Trader, No Company Number
Website still down for me.
Wondering if this is the same guy?
I am wondering if the OP has been here before… maybe with a different name
Reminds me of Mr Omar Rama
does it say ssl handshake failed?
i was actually accepted by Enumis after i’ve provided all the info and KYC. which i am not afraid of giving as this is a legitimate bussiness NOT A SCAM and i’ve always wanted to start my own exchange but seemed hard. but now im doing it.
Trying to remain objective here I’d like to make a few observations in the hope they would assist you with new business venture.
- I personally wouldn’t ever trust a sole trader with my money for investment. That’s a personal choice that not everyone will make but it would stop me wanting to do business with you
- The only methods of payment you offer are what I would call non secure methods, cash bank transfer and the likes. None of those payment methods offer me the security that if this where a scam (which I am not saying it is) that I could get my money back. These methods also require trust because you are required to send money to an individual before you receive the product and have no recourse if there is an issue
- There are so many typo’s on the website that to me it doesn’t feel professional. Again that doesn’t make it a scam it just makes it not something I would trust my money with
- Your social media links don’t work which is another red flag
- A customers only method of contact is email or a mobile phone which as @l8n.me pointed out could hypothetically be a PAYG burner phone.
I hope you do well on your venture but it’s definitely not for me
Thanks for letting me know i really appreciate it.