Fintech referral codes

Let’s just keep them in here and keep the main topics spam free!

Anyone fancy using my referral code? I would really appreciate it BT66BC TA XX

Bunq (Dutch fintech EUR accounts)

Curve card (all your accounts on one card)

Make this a wiki :slight_smile:

1 Like

Emma (All your accounts in one place)

Monese (EUR and GBP accounts and Avios points)

Bonus Code: RICHA223

Monzo Golden Ticket

Earn £5

I must admit I was getting a bit annoyed with posts turning into referral things, so great idea. Make it an editable wiki though, then all referral links can be added to the main post ?

@Liam

1 Like

I thought about that, but wouldn’t that let somebody come in and replace the last persons referral code with their own?

I like the way Monzo do it.

Simple, effective, and no worries if there is more than one.

1 Like

Use richardm4142

Earn £5.00 when joining WeSwap

Here is a link for WiseAlpha

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I love the fact that people on this forum have a sense of humour

3 Likes

Airtime Rewards is an app that allows you to earn money off your phone bill just by spending at high street shops, such as: Boots, Waitrose, Argos, Café Nero, Pizza Express etc.

For a short time only, the app is giving £1.50 to every person who signs up using the following referral code: AW3XTYGQ

Click Here to Airtime

Let me know your thoughts! :+1:t2:

Monzo is an app-based bank that allows members to receive purchase notifications instantly, no fees for spending abroad, the ability to set and track personal budgets, and you can pay someone in seconds (even if they don’t have Monzo).

Interested? Sign up using my referral link and we’ll both receive £5 free: Click Here to Monzo

Let me know how you get on! :+1:t2:

Freetrade are offering a free random UK/US share (worth upto £200) if you join them (via referral) and top up your account.

I have a few referrals to give away - if anyone is interested, please send me a PM :slight_smile:

1 Like

Might as well throw my hat in :smirk: DM me if you want a referral for an Amex card :slight_smile:

Either that or Nationwide/TSB/N26/Curve

https://platinum.crypto.com/r/pziem5is7u to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD :slight_smile:

^ thx for the crypto