Although PayPal isn’t FinTech I’m sure lots of people here use PayPal, they have always offered a debit card, but the business one now offers 0.5% cashback and no fees for using it abroad.
The PayPal Business Debit Mastercard is a debit card linked to your PayPal account available for Business account holders. With the PayPal Business Debit Card you can do the following:
- Use online and instore - anywhere Mastercard is accepted in the world.
- Access money with your PayPal account instantly.
- Withdraw funds from your PayPal account or check your balance at any ATM showing the Mastercard symbol.
- Pay with PayPal wherever you see the Mastercard logo.
- 0.5% cash back with no caps or limits for eligible purchases (Purchases with PIN / Signature / Contactless).
- Zero FX and Zero monthly fees.
- Flat £1 ATM withdrawal fee per withdrawal (worldwide).
- In particular, we neither charge a cross-border fee nor a currency conversion fee for payments with your Card(s). In case the payment or cash withdrawal with your Card involves a currency conversion performed by PayPal, Mastercard’s foreign exchange rates at the day of settlement with the recipient’s bank will be applied. Please see Mastercard Currency Conversion Calculator.
I actually have just got mine, I get paid a fair bit in PayPal through my ebay shop and website and its always a matter of me transfering the money to my bank account, its so much easier being able to use a card and earn cashback using the money in my PayPal account.