Pi (Cryptocurrency Mining via Phone/Tablet)

Pi is a new digital currency being developed by a group of Stanford PhDs.

For a limited time, you can join the beta to earn Pi and help grow the network.

To become a Pi-oneer (sorry), follow this link and use my username (macgregor23) as your invitation code.

Thanks for taking the time to read/sign up :+1:t2:

How much is a Pi worth and what’s the liquidity like?

It’s worth absolutely 0 right now. They do make that very clear on the website.

https://minepi.com/faq

What is the value of Pi?

Today Pi is worth approximately 0 dollars / euro etc. similar to Bitcoin in 2008. Pi’s value will be backed by the time, attention, goods, and services offered by other members of the network. Read less …

By pooling our attention, goods, and services around a common currency, Pi’s members seek to capture more of the value that typically goes to banks, technology giants (e.g., Facebook, Amazon), and other intermediaries.Today, we are laying the infrastructure for this digital currency and marketplace by distributing the currency, building the community, and developing the technology to ensure its security.

Thanks for posting, @daedal.

I’ve only just signed up myself. From watching a few YouTube presentations, it appears they plan to launch their exchange cycle next year.

Just like Pi, you can download the Electroneum app and mine crypto-currency through your mobile phone.

Electroneum has market value and is already traded on exchange markets!

Use my referral code FE78FE to sign up and receive 1% boost to your mined value.

Thanks for taking the time to sign up :+1:t2: