The Monzo Forum thread

Dyb dyb dyb, dob dob dob.

Kirk Van Houten putting the final nail in the Monzo Plus coffin there…

He is treating a bank like a charity?

1 Like

This just got flagged by the people that love to burn money :joy_cat:

Not my fault it’s a true story

1 Like

You really are pushing for your lifetime ban over there :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

13 posts were split to a new topic: Going Full Monzo

8 posts were split to a new topic: Monzo phone support

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Monzo Customer service response times

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Starling service failure?

Another day, another “issue” on the plus front. I wonder if any policies are now invalid…

3 Likes

Typical Monzo bollocks, release yet another messed up product incomplete product.

Really does show it’s all about dollar dollar bill yo

2 Likes

I had originally assumed that they had forgotten to request some info from the customer - hence my comment about invalid policies. Reading it again it sounds like they might have forgotten to disclose some info to the customers. That’d be astonishing failure from the compliance side…

1 Like

Already got people defending this ‘bug’ thing :joy_cat: :roll_eyes:

It really annoys me (and yes, @Liam, I know it’s unreasonable to be annoyed by this, but I am a human, I’m allowed to be unreasonable from time to time) that people just assume those sort of things. The myth of the legacy banks being out to screw you, and/or charging here, there, and everywhere, while Monzo is there to help you out is just so wrong.

I feel we need a site to clear up those monzo myths, like “other banks just hang you out to dry, when you lose your card abroad”, or “with other banks you have to be held in a queue for half an hour everytime you call them”, or “I save so much in fees by being with monzo”.

Anyways, that’s my morning rant taken care off. Time to wake the kid for school…

3 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Customer support outage

So this is what the closures notices look like :eyes:

Shut down immediately… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah coz

all it will be is speculation

:eyes:

1 Like

And unlisted

That was literally the most stupid comment i’ve ever read on there, and we’ve all read some nonsense, lets be honest. Given 99% of the content on that forum is opinion and conjecture, as it on any such forum, especially one so heavily controlled by a company to be a marketing tool so you cant even trust the ‘official comment’, all you’ve got is speculation. It would be more empty than a meeting of Viola Black superfans if you removed the speculation.

Someone really should start sending these people here, we can speculate away and attempt to work out the reality without asinine thread closures due to the potential for speculation…

1 Like

I wish we did have more users on here but tbh but those types of threads really would just descend in to a madness.

1 Like