Trading 212 - free share

Discussion going on elsewhere on here, so I thought I’d better create a referral thread…

Do you want to get a free stock share worth up to £⁠100?

Create a Trading 212 Invest account using this link www.trading212.com/invite/FftluN7R and we both get a free share!

2 Likes

Great idea!

Do you want to get a free stock share worth up to £100?

Create a Trading 212 Invest account using this link www.trading212.com/invite/FMXUodh2 and we both get a free share!

My free share was under armour, not a bad one actually

Do you want to get a free stock share worth up to £⁠100?

Create a Trading 212 Invest account using this link www.trading212.com/invite/FfySbGTR and we both get a free share!

1 Like

I got under armour too… Seems suspicious. Has anybody received a different share?

Jealous! I got National Grid

It’s like a lottery. Everyone thinks they’ll win tens of million when in fact they’ll spend more for ten quid.

Instead of getting an Amazon share, more like Fitbit.

Ditto!
Wonder if there’s a link between what you get and how much you put in to unlock the share?
Only stuck a tenner in!

I imagine it’s heavily biased towards the lower end of 1-100, but I wonder if they also buy the shares in bulk before distributing them to save costs?

It certainly makes sense for them to buy stocks they think are good value, as they don’t want to give you something that is soon worthless! :joy:

Definitely random I’ve got AMD, under armour and national Grid as free shares, my £10 is currently valued at £64

That’s strange, the ones I’ve got have been National Grid and Under Armour as well! Still, a free share is a free share :upside_down_face:

Anyway, I’ve been using Trading 212 for quite a while and it’s honestly miles better than Freetrade (I’m surprised at how many in the fintech community use Freetrade over 212!), and it’s in the process of releasing some really interesting new features such as AutoInvest, so here’s my link in case anyone’s interested:

Do you want to get a free stock share worth up to ‎£⁠100?

Create a Trading 212 Invest account using this link www.trading212.com/invite/FMSqPdAt and we both get a free share!

I used a link from here to open an account and got a share in American Airlines out of it. Worth about £8. But better than a poke in the eye… :smiley:

If anyone is interested in returning the favour feel free to use

http://www.trading212.com/invite/Fg32RrlQ

Good luck everyone!

My link :smile:

www.trading212.com/invite/3ilWoDK

Mine’s www.trading212.com/invite/FfyVzuGi
Big question, will you get National Grid or Under Armour?

A tenner? No luck with the big bucks at my end yet…

I got Tilray(supplier of cannabis to pharmaceutical distributors apparently) from Eden’s link

Leave mine here too:

www.trading212.com/invite/FysUsL3p

Haha! Good luck

Eden, have you got a fresh code? It says invalid code when I type it in.

Also once I type in your new code, do I need to do anything else? Deposit a minimum of £1 or something?

I believe you have to deposit a pound.

Seems to be the same link… probably a typo?

www.trading212.com/invite/3ilWoDK

I think as gaoler said you need to deposit at least £1