Trading 212 - free share

After using your code I got a Tilray share

1 Like

Thank you for using my link. I got the same, not something I would have considered, but seems to be low at the moment so a bit of potential in that free share.

1 Like

I’m probably doing it wrong, but I literally just copied and pasted.

Case sensitive? As far as im aware you should be able to just click the link.

Looks like you are trying to add the invite code into the promo code box - to benefit you need to sign up via clicking on the link.

1 Like

I think it’s perhaps because I didn’t deposit funds, definately signed up using the link. Have done now, so hopefully the free share applies. If not I’ll be in contact with support.

Paying it forward, here’s my link for anyone that wants to signup

www.trading212.com/invite/Fz1tMrnU - we both get a free share!

Yes, I think you need to create the account, go through the identification checks, deposit the minimum (£1), and then a few minutes later it should notify you that you have a free share - you should also be able to see the pending Order at no cost to yourself.

1 Like

Remember, if you sell your free share, you can’t withdraw that amount for a month, but you can use to reinvest.

If anyone would like to use my link, please click Here

Cheers :smiley:

1 Like

This seems to be a backstop to give Trading212 some wriggle room. Last sale of a referral share only took a day or two. I can see why they’d want to give themselves plenty of time to cash this out though,

1 Like

Fair enough, cheers for the heads-up.

1 Like

All done, fingers crossed!

1 Like

Here is my link should anyone like to use it to obtain a free share

Create a Trading 212 Invest account using this link www.trading212.com/invite/Fz1sECd2 and we both get a free share!

Been a few days since installing the app via Eden’s link and topping up £1 - still no free share notification. Contacted support via info@trading… No response.

It does take a while sometimes and I think they do them in batches, so I’d sit tight!

1 Like

I’d also recommend clicking on the link in a desktop browser, and completing at least the registration within the browser before moving to the mobile app (clicking to install the app and registering within the mobile app may lose the link to the referral for the free share).

Also note within the conditions there’s a requirement to log into your account at least once every 3 months (though it’s not clear the long term impact of not doing that), although I would suspect if you are planning to use it as an active account, that wouldn’t be a problem.

If anyone else is still considering Trading212, I’ve added my referral link: www.trading212.com/invite/Fz1tLUge

Adding my own link to the list :wink:

http://www.trading212.com/invite/FzFwETuS

Join and we both get a free share worth up to £⁠100 :slight_smile:

Adding mine too just in case anyone wants to randomly pick me :pray: :sweat_smile:

Do you want to get a free stock share worth up to £⁠100? Create a Trading 212 Invest account using this link

www.trading212.com/invite/FfWG4Dgo

and we both get a free share!