Utilities referrals

They’ve said that customers in certain regions won’t get the savings as their particular infrastructure/delivery costs have significantly increased. Manchester and North Wales were mentioned, which aren’t close to me, but still no email!

One more for the mix…

(Dan Mullen) #65

I know this is the Bulb thread but I’ve just received an email from Octopus, good excuse to plug my link!

"The wholesale price of energy has gone down, and since we’ll be paying less for energy, we thought you should, too.

From May 1st, your electricity prices will drop around 2%, and your gas prices will drop around 4%. This applies to all customers on our standard Flexible Octopus tariff."

£50 each:

What a welcome change to see an energy company dropping prices, particularly when all the big players are hiking theirs :+1:t2:

(l8n.me) #66

Tongue_Out_Emoji_with_Winking_Eye_876290ec-609b-498e-84ae-b195218ea438_large

5 Likes
(sam) #67

I got an email from bulb saying the same twice in the past month. :+1::+1:

1 Like
(Dan Mullen) #68

Harsh, very harsh… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Incidentally, my post was removed from the Curve forum for being spam. Do they not allow referral links to be posted? I posted it in “General Chat”.

3 Likes
(l8n.me) #69

They don’t allow anything bar customers saying what great value Metal is, and an assortment of life’s… characters… posting rambling confusing essays and asking questions so daft or odd that in real life they’d probably be sectioned immediately. Such a shame, I was so pleased to get an email saying they were creating one, it had so much potential, but it really is a waste of time for all concerned.

5 Likes
(Dan Mullen) #70

£50 for you, £50 for me if you sign up to Octopus Energy through this link.

https://share.octopus.energy/airy-shade-194

I switched from Bulb last year. Both Octopus and Bulb are excellent suppliers, I only switched after a couple of price rises meant that Bulb was no longer the cheapest for me.

(Dan Mullen) #71

Email from Octopus:

"The wholesale price of energy has gone down, and since we’ll be paying less for energy, we thought you should, too.

From May 1st, your electricity prices will drop around 2%, and your gas prices will drop around 4%. This applies to all customers on our standard Flexible Octopus tariff."

What a welcome change to see an energy company dropping prices, particularly when all the big players are hiking theirs :+1:t2:

2 Likes
(sam) #72

Just in case your fed up of Dan’s referral links, use mine you’ll get £50 and a 100% renewables. #teambulb :joy::joy:

(Dan Mullen) #73

Shocking. Flagged :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes
(l8n.me) #74

It’s almost like the Monzo forum reaction forum has just become the Monzo forum.

Now here’s a blog about how many baked beans are in a can and how this makes us great to distract you from the fact that we haven’t got the faintest idea what we’re doing…

5 Likes
(Liam) #76

A word to the wise…

If you sign up to Fintech Talk and your first post is leaving a referral code… and your email includes the words “trashm4il”, I’m probably going to delete your account - and spammy posts - on the spot.

4 Likes
(Dan Mullen) #77

Damn, better get a new fake email account… :roll_eyes:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes
(Andrew Buckland) #79

https://referme.to/mMXs6Ko

(Glen) #80

Hi All

Just seen this handy little thread.

I’m sure everyone (or most) people have a Revolut card but I’d like to put my referral link here:

https://revolut.com/r/glenrr25

Just had a pop up on my phone saying a free Metal Upgrade (which I’m sure most of you have if you’ve got Revolut. :wink: … I must say I was thinking of Metal anyway, so this would be ideal as a freebie!!

Thanks for reading.

2 Likes

Bulb forever!

Edit: but seriously, I’m very happy with bulb.

(Glen) #82

Hi All. I’ve been using Airtime Rewards for a bit.

Join @airtimerewards and get free credit using my code:

WU9C4BRM

(sam) #83

If anyone wants to switch over to bulb I’ve got a special referral of £75 for you as I’ve been with them a year. Two price drops so far this year for me.

1 Like

Sam you beat me to it re referral code :cry: :laughing:

1 Like