What is your balance

I don’t see mine often, as in main one. Only starling one and Monzo one which are £236.67 and £312.32. But main one is Couts or Coutes which is managed for me by aunt but I saw it was £16,000,000.54 (the 0s were numbers too but I don’t remember those ones). I got Starling first but wanted Monzo and Starling balance has been same for six months and Monzo gets my £200 weekly money. I also put in Marcus money but I don’t have it on my phone but aunt showed me it was there.

1 Like

I have a question… how do you have sixteen million pounds and fifty four pence in a bank account but don’t know how to spell Coutts? :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’s how Coutts is pronounced :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you the Nigerian Prince that’s always sending email to me? :rofl::rofl::rofl: :wink:

10 Likes

If so, I want my £500 back!

You remembered the pence but didn’t think the hundred thousands column was significant enough to bother with? :thinking:

1 Like

£200 a week pocket money, you could buy a lot of panda pops with that

1 Like

It seems like your aunt is taking advantage of you, sounds like financial abuse. You should probably go to the police :+1:

It would be great if you could put all that money in your monzo account and blow it all. Monzo really needs those interchange fees.

1 Like

It’d bump the average customer deposit amount stats up a bit no doubt. :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes that’s it Coutts.

£200pw is all I need really :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::fire::fire::fire:

I only saw it quickly. I don’t know why it’s a secret. :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Is this the Twilight Zone ? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

My aunt is the settler I think

What do you mean? :thinking:

She’s going to buy snoop dogs island and settle it, obviously.

Brilliant shirt-post though @liambowers :clap::joy: gave me a good laugh

1 Like

Settlor*, in a trust.

That’s it. Settlor sorry. :upside_down_face:

PS: what is a shirt post?

You’re only allowed to swear here if you use “The Good Place” swearing filters

Disclaimer 1. There may be spoilers in that link so read at your own risk

Disclaimer 2. There are ACTUAL swear words on the page that link goes to. If you’re offended by swear words I suggest you don’t click on the forking link

Can the aunt spend from the coutts account? You might stop getting an allowance soon :joy:

Don’t provoke people to try and get a reaction. Be nice :wink:

3 Likes

Is this some bait I see, sry sir I’m not a fish.

Perhaps you could ask your aunt to hook me up with some fine dining and I might bite :wink: